About JPG Plumbing & Mechanical
JPG Plumbing & Mechanical is a full-service commercial plumbing and HVAC company serving businesses in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and the surrounding areas. We provide services to businesses of all types, including national restaurant and hotel chains, large medical, educational, and industrial facilities, keeping their operations running smoothly and maintaining business continuity. We are passionate about our mission, and we are ready to help solve any plumbing and mechanical problems whenever you need us.
Learn more about our core values and our team below, or give us a call at 240-241-5060 today and let us know how we can help your company.
Our Core Values
JPG Plumbing Services Is a Team
- The safety and well-being of our team are of the utmost importance. The JPG Plumbing Services Team commits to a culture of working safely, adhering to the highest standard of safety conduct.
- Each person who works at JPG Plumbing is chosen and maintains their employment based on their unique abilities to perform at a high level. All who work here are a part of the JPG team and contribute not only to the success of the whole organization but also to the success of every individual according to their unique ability.
- Our vendor partners and subcontractors are an integral part of our team. They will be paid promptly and treated with the utmost respect and integrity
- The Unions are part of our culture and business model and are part of our team.
Customer Is First
- Always do the right thing to solve the customer’s problem
- Develop and maintain a personal relationship with the customer
- Guarantee our work 100% of the time
Excellence in Everything
- Perform all work with the highest level of excellence in mind
- Employ only the smartest people in the industry
- Provide ongoing training to complete our skills matrix and continually strive to be a better company
- Leave all customer sites cleaner than when we arrived
- Maintain and service all the JPG Plumbing Services trucks, equipment and tools at the highest level of functionality and cleanliness.
Work with a Sense of Purpose
- Approach our work with a sense of duty and purpose–duty to the customer and purpose to make sure the job is done as efficiently as possible
- Make sure any work we do is 100% complete by the time we leave the job. This will include ordering and schedule parts or follow on visits, cleaning the job site, and completing tickets and paperwork proficiently.
- Take the initiative in solving customer problems through innovative thinking and efficient solutions.
- Be on time for all appointments
Based on the independent research of The Pulse of the City News, JPG Plumbing & Mechanical has won the coveted 2018 Pulse of the City News Award for Excellence in Customer Service by combining superior construction product and excellent customer focus!
Meet the JPG Team
John has 30+ years plumbing and mechanical experience in the Washington Metro Area. Licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Master Plumber. MCAA Strategic Estimating. 2017 Mechanical Contractors Association of Metropolitan Washington President.
35+ years plumbing experience. Licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia. Master Plumber, Back Flow Certified, OSHA Certified
Ellen has 20+ years financial analysis and planning experience and a BS in Business from University of Baltimore.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- Olive Garden
- MOM’s Organic Market
- Royal Farms
- Four Seasons
- Ace Hardware
- Annapolis Naval Academy
- Six Flags America
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
- MGM National Harbor
- Potomac Foods Group
- Red Lobster
- TGI Fridays
- Pinstripes Bethesda
- University of Maryland College Park
- Calvert Cliffs Power Plant
- University of Baltimore
- Howard University
- Children’s Hospital
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Rosa Mexicano
- New Zealand Embassy